By their very nature, rare classic Ferraris draw big headlines when they're about to cross an auction block. Take, for example, the 1964 Ferrari 250 LM that we wrote about last month or the record-shattering 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4 NART Spider that sold for $27.5 million at the 2013 RM Auctions at Pebble Beach. But every so often, a car from the good ole' US of A pops up that looks capable of drawing similarly large bids at auction. Cars like this 1961 Chaparral 1.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models