The newly united RM Sotheby's was the official auctioneer at the 2015 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, selling more than all the other auction houses present combined. And the top lot was this 1960 Ferrari 400 Superamerica SWB Cabriolet in gorgeous green with red leather, fetching a record $6 million for charity.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models