For all of the attention to detail that went into this beautiful, custom-built 1960 DB4GT Zagato, it almost seems a shame to call the Aston Martin a "replica." But because it started out as a non-Zagato coupe (only twenty originals were built) and is now powered by a supercharged inline six sourced from a 1997 DB7, it must wear the term on its sleeve. What's most astounding about this eBay find, however, isn't the fact that it's claimed to have been built from the ground up or that its original
1960 Aston Martin DB4GT Zagato Replica
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX