If you're well-off your interest might have been piqued a few weeks ago by Evanta's 1:1 scale model of the Le Mans-winning Aston Martin DBR1/2. The AirFix-like art work, 20.8 feet long, 11.3 feet high and weighing over half a ton, will be auctioned during the Goodwood Revival Weekend with pre-sale estimates as high as £30,000 ($46,929 U.S.).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX