We first saw Gene Simmons' 1956 Ford F100 custom truck, nicknamed Snakebit, at last year's SEMA Show in Las Vegas. The truck was built with factory support from Ford, and it just went up for auction here at the 2014 Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, accompanied, as you'd expect, with a ton of fanfare.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX