We've been busy covering Barrett-Jackson this week, but there are plenty of other auctions going on in Scottsdale as well. One of those is Gooding & Company, which has been selling some pretty incredible cars. Perhaps the most significant is this 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing, which is just one of 29 built with an aluminum alloy body.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX