On June 30, Chevrolet celebrated 60 years of Corvette production after the very first of its iconic sports car model rolled off the Flint, Michigan, assembly line in 1953. The future classic was initially shown as a concept vehicle at the General Motors Autorama in New York City on January 17, 1953, but it was such a hit with the crowds in attendance that the automaker decided to go ahead with a limited run of 300 vehicles. Each of the 1953 models shared the same color scheme – Polo White
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX