Most, if not all, know the story of the 1948 Tucker sedan. Yes, there was a movie, and it's well worth watching. But even if you've never seen or heard of a the machine, one look at Preston Tucker's Torpedo is all it takes for you to realize it's something special.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies