As the story goes, it was United States GIs, stationed in Great Britain during World War II, who first fell in love with the MG marque. There they saw, drove and were smitten by the MG T-Series roadsters. After the war, thousands of enthusiasts drove and raced cars like this 1948 MG TC here in the US – no less than Formula One's Phil Hill and the late Dean of Automotive Journalism, David E. Davis, Jr., found the cars to be willing companions.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!