As the story goes, it was United States GIs, stationed in Great Britain during World War II, who first fell in love with the MG marque. There they saw, drove and were smitten by the MG T-Series roadsters. After the war, thousands of enthusiasts drove and raced cars like this 1948 MG TC here in the US – no less than Formula One's Phil Hill and the late Dean of Automotive Journalism, David E. Davis, Jr., found the cars to be willing companions.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX