Easily one of the most beautiful cars to roll down the auction block at the 2012 Barrett-Jackson event was this 1947 Bentley Mark VI. It's hard to describe just what this Bentley's coachwork looks like, so we suggest you check out the live photos we took of the machine as it was being auctioned.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX