The 1940 Ford Coupe body shell from Ford Restoration Parts presents a clean canvas for those people who've always wanted the perfect hot rod. The durable body is a far better starting place than similar kits made from fiberglass, and is much easier to source than an original 70-year-old car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX