How much is a Pebble Beach 'Best in Show' car worth? We're about to find out. A 1938 Horch 853A Erdmann & Rossi Sport Cabriolet (that's quite a mouthful) is looking for a new home and is headed to auction at RM's Monterey sale in August. The car underwent an extensive restoration in 2001 and debuted at the 2004 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance where it took home first prize. Since then, the Horch has gone on to win many other accolades including the Best in Show at the New York City Concours
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX