In the 1930s, the Bugatti Type 57 was, apart from its grand prix racers, the only vehicle offered by Molsheim. It gave rise to several body types, the most famous of which was the iconic Atlantic, but those represented only a handful of the 710 Type 57s that were built over its seven years of production.
1938 Bugatti Type 57 Stelvio Cabriolet
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX