Last year, Gooding & Company smashed the record for the highest amount paid for a car at auction when the 1957 Ferrari 250 TR Prototype sold for $16.39 million at Pebble Beach. Now the auction house looks to break that record with an ultra-rare 1936 Mercedes-Benz 540 K von Krieger Special Roadster.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX