If hopping on a motorcycle isn't thrilling or deadly enough for you anymore, you may want to point your browser toward eBay Motors. The world's first and only twin-pulse-jet-engine motorcycle is officially up for auction. The machine was originally constructed by Robert Maddox for a customer who wanted to try his hand at slipping into the 200-mph club. It's not clear whether the owner had a brief flash of sanity or if he simply found an easier way get his jollies, but the bike is now up for sale
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX