Even though "recession" and "double-dip" are familiar to anyone au courant with headlines, to the bidders at Pebble Beach auctions, the first is a lexicological sibling of "recede" and the second is dessert. That's why Gooding & Company was able to make the till ring like a fire alarm again his year, selling 106 of 127 lots for more than $78 million and setting 19 records for cars sold at auction.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX