Cars get their names from a wide variety of sources: animals, places, the founders of the company that makes them... Some, of course, have completely meaningless names concocted by marketing departments, or bear alphanumeric codes that show where they stand in the company's line-up. But this car was named for a king.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX