Cars get their names from a wide variety of sources: animals, places, the founders of the company that makes them... Some, of course, have completely meaningless names concocted by marketing departments, or bear alphanumeric codes that show where they stand in the company's line-up. But this car was named for a king.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!