Land Rover is no stranger to achieving lofty goals, whether it's summiting one of the world's tallest mountains or traversing expanses of its most barren wilderness. But this time, it has reached another milestone altogether as the millionth Discovery (sold in the States as the LR4) has rolled off the marque's West Midlands production line.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX