My truck-driving pals get irritated whenever I call a pickup a truck, and really annoyed that I labeled the first Titan XD a semi-truck because it was more than a half-ton and less than a one-ton. And Nissan has released what I'll call the semi-semi version, a 5/8-ton XD without a Cummins badge or…
- Reviewed by G.R. WhaleFULL REVIEW
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies