Nissan will expand Rogue production by 100,000 units by enlisting the help of its Kyushu, Japan factory, while also adding a hybridized model.
Nissan Rogue Select News
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 28, 2015
Nissan recalling 470k previous-generation Rogues for a wiring harness connector that could short out, and another 170k Pathfinders (as well as their Infiniti counterparts) to fix the hood latch mechanism in two separate campaigns.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models