Another day, another recall. This time Nissan is the automaker in question, recalling a total of 539,864 vehicles due to faulty brake pedal pins and fuel gauge components.
Nissan Quest Recalls
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.