As every automaker knows, new models aren't without their growing pains. Aside from all the other issues to contend with while launching a new vehicle, there's always the possibility that something is going to go amiss after deliveries begin. Such is the case with Nissan, who just informed the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration that 11,511 2009 Nissan Muranos and 4,854 2009 Infiniti EX35s have to be recalled to fix a problem with the passenger airbag. While we may fondly look back to
Nissan Murano Recalls
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.