AutoblogGreen recently got to spend a week living with Nissan's first hybrid vehicle – the 2007 Altima Hybrid. The Altima uses a parallel hybrid system licensed from Toyota and is currently only available in 10 states. ABG has the full scoop with all the good and not-so-good on the Tennessee-built sedan, along with a gallery of high-res photos and video.
Nissan Altima Hybrid Reviews
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies