Volvo is charging a big premium for the top version of its flagship model, stepping into the growing field of six-figure SUVs coming out of Europe with the arrival of the XC90 Excellence.
New York Auto Show
- Autoblog Staff
- Mar 25, 2016
Our editors pick their five favorite debuts from the 2016 New York International Auto Show, and give a few nods to some honorable mentions.
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 24, 2016
In addition to the Impreza sedan we showed you yesterday, we now have images of the five-door hatchback that'll launch at the same time. Enjoy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX