Mitsubishi Evo X - Click above for high-res image gallery
Mitsubishi Lancer Recalls
If you have a 2008-'09 Mitsubishi Lancer or Outlander equipped with an automatic or CVT transmission, listen up – your car may be facing a recall. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is working with the Japanese automaker to recall some 39,711 vehicles that may have problems with their brake boosters.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.