Mitsubishi will be recalling over 10,000 Lancer Evolutions built between December 12, 2007 and March 5, 2013, covering model years 2008 to 2013. The recall only affects cars with manual transmissions, though, so if you opted for a Lancer Evo with a quick-shifting SST, this recall doesn't apply to you.
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Recalls
If you have a 2008-'09 Mitsubishi Lancer or Outlander equipped with an automatic or CVT transmission, listen up – your car may be facing a recall. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is working with the Japanese automaker to recall some 39,711 vehicles that may have problems with their brake boosters.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.