A new report calls out Toyota, FCA, VW, and Mitsubishi for continuing to sell new vehicles in the US that have defective Takata airbags.
Mitsubishi i-MiEV Recalls
Mitsubishi is issuing a recall for the 2010-2014 i-MiEV that affects 1,810 units of the little electric car, because it's possible for the brake vacuum pump to stop working. If this happens, the result would be longer stopping distances, according to the company. The affected models were built between September 15, 2009, and March 25, 2014.
A minor but important problem with the sensors in the self-diagnostic software used by the Safety Restraint System (SRS) system in some Mitsubishi i-MiEV models has led to a recall notice from Transport Canada and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.