Mitsubishi is recalling both the 2004 Endeavor SUV and 2010 Galant sedan over possible corrosion issues that could cause flammable fluids to leak. The safety recall affects approximately 56,113 Endeavors and 2,307 Galants across the United States.
Mitsubishi Endeavor News
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX