This is sad news, depending on how you look at it. According to UK magazine Car, Audi will not produce a road-going version of the terrific Quattro Concept, first seen at the 2010 Paris Motor Show. Since its debut, we have driven it, we have loved it and now it seems we will not see a production version of it.
MISC Audi Quattro Concept News
The Audi Quattro Concept revealed at the 2010 Paris Motor Show has, quietly, been trying to get enough traction to make a real run at production. The last we heard about it was April 2011, when the prototype engineers had a running model based on the S5 that was about 500 pounds lighter than an R8. In a poll we ran with that news, nearly 61 percent of you said you'd be interested in buying a production version of the Quattro if it were cheaper than the R8. If a report in German magazine Auto Bil
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX