Spy photographers have finally managed to lay a lens on the upcoming Audi S3 Cabriolet. The new convertible stepped out into the light of day for a little winter testing, and from the looks of things, the model will borrow plenty of design cues from the larger A5. Not that we're complaining. Word has it the S3 will put around 300 horsepower to the pavement via a quattro all-wheel drive system. We've also heard the machine will boast a dual-clutch transmission once it bows.
MISC 2014 Audi S3 Cabriolet News
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models