We're big fans of the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor, a full-size pickup impressively configured from the factory for serious desert running. While its stock, naturally aspirated 6.2-liter V8 provides 411 horsepower, some consider it lacking. Others still want more aggressive underpinnings for even more serious duty. Stop worrying, as Shelby American appears to have the answer with its new Shelby Raptor.
MISC 2013 Shelby Raptor Reviews
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models