Should Fiat Sell This Tiny Truck In The U.S.?
MISC 2013 Fiat Strada News
It's been possible to buy a Quantya electric motorcycle over the internet for a while but now you can do your dealings the old fashioned brick-and-mortar way. Shredelectric has just been named as the first dealership in a nation-wide network of retailers to carry the Swiss-born bikes. Shredelectric is owned by Chris Karol who is not only a former Snowboarding World Champion and Olympic Team Coach, but also a big fan of motorcycles. The fact that this one is electric has him pretty fired up. He s
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX