The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration tested the 2012 Coda electric sedan, and here is the good news about the results: the Coda scored five stars for the side crash and rollover tests, and four stars overall. What kept it from a five-star overall score is the bad news: a two-star result for its frontal impact test.
MISC 2012 Coda Sedan Videos
The first LA Mobile Arts Festival is in full swing and it seems the event has motivated Coda Automotive to get in touch with the right side of its brain. Following in the long tradition of artistically-altered automobiles, the California-based company has taken a layer of wraps off of the recently-wrapped Coda iPad Art Car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX