Mercury's Villager is smaller than popular minivans such as the Dodge Grand Caravan or Ford Windstar.Its dimensions are closer to a base-level, short-wheelbase van.Yet the Villager offers the luxury trappings of the big guys.It also offers more nimble handling and, some would say, smarter…
- Reviewed by Mitch McCullough, Editor-in-ChiefREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies