For 2008, Mercury has rescued the good parts of the old Montego sedan, dumped the rest, and made what Ford Motor Company says are more than 500 individual improvements.So much has changed that the division has gone back to the old Sable name for the car, to see if it brings this product any greater…
- Reviewed by Jim McCrawREAD MORE
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX