For 2008, Mercury has rescued the good parts of the old Montego sedan, dumped the rest, and made what Ford Motor Company says are more than 500 individual improvements.So much has changed that the division has gone back to the old Sable name for the car, to see if it brings this product any greater…
- Reviewed by Jim McCrawREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies