Like every Mercury, the newly designed 2010 Mercury Milan intends to be a more refined, up-market restatement of its Ford sister car, in this case, the Ford Fusion.Where base models of the Ford are thrifty and flintily efficient, the Milan offers more than a hint of luxury and style, and at bargain…
- Reviewed by Ted WestREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies