I recently waxed poetic about the interior of the 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class. In short, it's a class above the rest, simply because of the craftsmanship lessons Mercedes learned from its flagship S-Class. The new GLS-Class SUV doesn't have an interior like this. Normally that wouldn't be a big deal…
- Reviewed by Steven J. EwingFULL REVIEW
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies