The Mercedes-Benz GL-Class seats up to seven in luxury and offers a choice between a frugal diesel or an enthusiastic gasoline engine.Manufactured in America, the three-row luxury wagon targets the U.S.market and has proven to be quite popular in the luxury SUV league.The GL-Class is intended more…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies