Mercedes-Benz is recalling 126,260 examples of the 2008-2009 C-Class and 2010 GLK-Class. It's possible for the airbags to suddenly deploy or not activate in a crash.
Mercedes-Benz AMG C Recalls
- Chris Bruce
- Apr 29, 2014
UPDATE: A Mercedes-Benz spokesperson has responded to our request for more information, with an official statement that you can read, below. Mercedes also points out that "no accidents, injuries, or deaths have been reported" as a result of the taillight issue.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.