2009 BMW Z4 sDrive30i – Click above for high-res image gallery
Mazda Mazda3 Recalls
If you own a 2009 Mazda3 with stability control, you may need to schedule some time at the local Mazda store for repairs. Mazda is recalling 7,100 2009 models for a problem with its Dynamic Stability Control system that the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says is not in compliance with federal motor safety standards. NHTSA says the issue is that "the yaw rate measured after completion of the sine with dwell steering input exceeded the test standards." Sounds complicated.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.