If there's such a thing as a driver's crossover, this is it.
Mazda CX-9 Reviews
After spending some time roaming the Hill Country of central Texas with Mazda's new Mazda6 and CX-5 with the 2.5-liter Skyactiv engine, I got a round with the redesigned CX-9 back in Michigan. The three-row Mazda crossover comes to court in the 2013 model year with the same 3.7-liter V6 engine that we've sampled before (still making 273 horsepower and 250 pound-feet of torque), though the nose that wraps it has been updated with the same "Kodo" design language that marks out the CX-5 and friends
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX