Mazda is recalling 193,484 examples of the 2007-14 CX-9 over corroded suspension ball joints, starting in the northeastern quadrant of the country.
Mazda CX-9 Recalls
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 3, 2010
2010 Mazda CX-9 – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Michael Harley
- Feb 26, 2009
Click above for high-res gallery of the Mazda CX-9
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.