Mazda will replace both front lower control arms at no cost to owners. It's unknown if there are any crashes, injuries, or deaths related to the issue.
Mazda CX-7 Recalls
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.