Mazda has issued a stop sale and recall for the 2014-2016 CX-5 because there could be a fuel leak in a rear collision.
Mazda CX-5 Recalls
UPDATE: Mazda USA spokesperson Beverly Braga confirmed that this is a voluntary recall, and that the issue entails, "the control program that is designed to protect the capacitor [is] reacting hyper sensitively when the alternator belt gets wet and slippage occurs." There are no physlical issues with the components of the i-ELOOP, like the capacitor or DC/DC converter.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.