Mazda has issued a stop sale and recall for the 2014-2016 CX-5 because there could be a fuel leak in a rear collision.
Mazda CX-5 Recalls
- Brandon Turkus
- Apr 4, 2014
UPDATE: Mazda USA spokesperson Beverly Braga confirmed that this is a voluntary recall, and that the issue entails, "the control program that is designed to protect the capacitor [is] reacting hyper sensitively when the alternator belt gets wet and slippage occurs." There are no physlical issues with the components of the i-ELOOP, like the capacitor or DC/DC converter.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.