The rumors, the announcement, the official photos...none of it was enough to believe a once sensible company like Daimler-Benz could have created something so outrageously, ridiculously impractical as a six-figure, all-white, high-performance, partial-convertible, super-luxury limousine. Seeing it on video doesn't quite make it believable either. (It's kinda like the Moon Landing to conspiracy theorists that way). But short of seeing it up close and in person - which we hope won't be necessary -
Maybach Landaulet Videos
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX