The Italian manufacturer is set to recall 2014 Quattroporte and Ghibli sedans. The issue is related to FCA's recent shifter-related recall of 1.1 million vehicles worldwide.
Maserati Ghibli Recalls
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.