The luxury Expedition has arrived.
Lincoln Navigator Videos
- Greg Migliore
- Mar 23, 2016
Lincoln was one of the first to make large, luxurious SUVs. The Navigator concept offers a strong reminder for those who have forgotten.
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 28, 2009
- John Neff
- Jul 25, 2006
Motor Trend recently posted a short video review of the new Ford Expedition EL and Lincoln Navigator that contained a few nuggets of new info about the Blue Oval's big utes. We're all well aware that with their 5.4-liter V8 that produces 300 horsepower and 365 ft-lbs. of torque, the Expedition and Navigator are underpowered compared to their GM competitors. MT reports that the powerdome hood on both models will likely be sheltering a diesel and perhaps a hybrid powertrain in the near future. Tha
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models