Lincoln was one of the first to make large, luxurious SUVs. The Navigator concept offers a strong reminder for those who have forgotten.
Lincoln Navigator Videos
Motor Trend recently posted a short video review of the new Ford Expedition EL and Lincoln Navigator that contained a few nuggets of new info about the Blue Oval's big utes. We're all well aware that with their 5.4-liter V8 that produces 300 horsepower and 365 ft-lbs. of torque, the Expedition and Navigator are underpowered compared to their GM competitors. MT reports that the powerdome hood on both models will likely be sheltering a diesel and perhaps a hybrid powertrain in the near future. Tha
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX