Ford will recall certain Mustang, F-150, Expedition, and Lincoln Navigator models from 2011 and 2012 because the gearbox can suddenly shift into first gear. There are three accidents linked to the problem but no injuries.
Lincoln Navigator Recalls
41Ford recalling 10,500 F-150, Mustang, Expedition, Lincoln Navigator models over faulty transmission sensor
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has announced a recall of several recent Ford models due to a defective transmission sensor. Some 10,000 vehicles are affected, including some 2011 and 2012 F-150 pickups, 2012 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator models, and 2012-2013 Ford Mustang vehicles.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.