Remember the giant Toyota pedal entrapment recalls that all started in late 2009? Well, it's not over yet. No, we aren't just talking about the various lawsuits that the automaker still faces in connection with the recalls, we're talking about yet another set of vehicles that are being added to the list. Welcome to the gang, 2010 Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h.
Lexus RX 350 Recalls
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.