Watch Autoblog's coverage of the Lexus press conference at the 2016 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The automaker unveiled its new 2017 LC 500, and our hosts and editors bring you their uncut reaction.
Lexus' Super Bowl commercial for the RC 350 starring an RC version sliding around didn't make it to the top of many lists of the night's favorite ads. However, it was still a huge hit for the brand by driving a significant increase in traffic to learn more about the coupe.
Automotive News article says the Lexus December to Remember campaign started in 1998 that helped turn December into one of the biggest months of the year for car sales. Before that - and "that" wasn't that long ago - December was close to last in sales because no one seriously considered buying a car for Christmas.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX